Terms & Conditions
Need Help? Call 0800 644 0234
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00
Conditions of Use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic and commercial use only.
- Due to the nature of some of the products we sell you must be eighteen years old or older to use this site.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- We endeavor to dispatch items sold within 2 working days. Delivery should take 3 – 5 days from dispatch. We cannot however guarantee delivery times due to the use of third parties for delivery services.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales
- Gift Certificates - Can be purchased via the store and redeemed by any customer with a valid account. Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event of the business closing, all gift certificates are null and void. Barber Blades will not be able to refund any monies owed.
- Before returning any items you agree to follow our returns procedure outlined in our returns policy. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us and only items being returned as faulty will qualify for a returns postage refund (max £4.95).
- By registering for a trade account with us you are confirming that you work within the trade. Orders will not be dispached until we have verified your address. Non-trade customers that attempt to order with us by submitting false information will be refunded less a £2.50 admin fee.
Price Match Terms
- Only advertised prices are matched.
- Offers requiring customers to enter coupon codes, discount vouchers, product bundle pricing or other extra steps are excluded.
- Limited time promotional offers/deals are excluded.
- Competitor must be an authorised UK dealer. The product must be new, current and in stock with the same model, size, colour and year (if applicable).
- Any applicable shipping and/or handling fees will be included when calculating the price difference.
- Items priced less than £50 are not eligible for the Price Match Promise.
- Our price-match promise does not apply to products and/or goods offered on auction websites.
- The Price Match Promise can only be used by UK customers shipping to a UK address excluding the Channel Islands.
Many items we sell are considered dangerous goods (DG) when it comes to shipping.This is not an issue when shipping in the UK as they are considered low risk and for cosmetic use but do create a problem when shipping outside of the UK mainland.Items marked DG cannot be sent on an express service outside of the UK mainland due to their flammable nature so if you are trying to checkout on an express service or you live in a region where delivery is only possible through this means then you will need to remove an items labelled DG before you can check out.
Surcharged Shipping for DG
Items delivered on a road service outside of the UK will contain an additional surcharge if you have an item in your basket considered DG. The cost for this is passed on from our courier and cannot be removed. The additional charge for DG items by road is £10 and that remains the same no matter how many DG items you have in your basket. For instance, if you wish to purchase 1 DG items or 10 DG items the additional cost will remain £10 for the whole order. If you do not wish to pay the surcharge for the item(s) then simply remove them from your basket to then get the shipping rate without any surcharges.
Why are some Items considered Dangerous Goods (DG)?
Items are considered dangerous goods for travel if they are flammable such as; after shaves that contain alcohol and combustible items like compressed cans of disinfectant sprays or hairsprays. As we continue to grow our ranges some items may not be marked DG on the site but are still considered it by our couriers therefore, we reserve the right to refuse delivery of certain items that may later be discovered to be DG.